The founder, B. K. Khare, is well known as a pioneer in insightful comment on the annual budget of the Union Government and an eminent speaker at corporate and educational seminars. He specialised in corporate and financial taxation and his leadership and vision five decades ago established a company based on traditional values. Mr Khare’s subsequent contribution to society embraces causes both professional and educational. As audit committee chairman of public companies he has sought to improve corporate governance.
The transition to a successful, contemporary, twenty-first-century business under his daughter Padmini’s leadership has assured continuity of his vision of excellence, and in that time the company has grown exponentially. The firm, once under his sole proprietorship, now comprises Ten partners and a large supporting staff.
Our Mumbai headquarters networks with B. K. Khare branches in Pune and Bangalore and with our other prestigious associates in all major towns in India, making for an efficient and relevant service across the nation. With the meteoric increase of India's international dealings, global business interests are also catered for now, as B. K. Khare has recently become part of the Morison International Association; a first class link to the rest of the business world!
The energy and power of the company is generated by our talented and enterprising staff members who endeavour to achieve only the best results for our clients. They operate in a good working environment, are encouraged to be positive and energise others, have an enthusiasm to develop others and learn, and invest in harmonious personal relationships.
Vision and Goals
B. K. Khare has been founded on a culture of partnership with a strong Professional and business focus. Our vision therefore reflects:
‘A Professional enterprise that does its best for our clients, our staff and the community.’
We achieve this by:
- Aiming to bring the best of B.K.Khare to our clients each and every time
- Delivering more value than the client expects
- Always acting in the best interests of the whole firm
- Enjoying the most complex challenges
Our goal is to continue to build on the values of our past and aim to be the best without compromising our integrity.
Client Focus, Teamwork, Integrity, Respect for the Individual, and Responsible Citizenship are our core principles. These are to underpin the building and maintaining of solid and long-lasting partnerships.
The following services we offer are delivered with our utmost professionalism and confidence. The firm offers a broad range of services.
- Assurance services: These include statutory audits, internal/management audits, internal controls evaluation, statutory inspections (on behalf of regulatory bodies), due diligence reviews and IPO related assurance services.
- Tax, regulatory, compliance and advisory services: Tax services include opinion, structuring, tax audits, transfer pricing, international taxation restricted to DTAA and its interpretation, consulting services for sales and service tax, and compliance service representation for corporate clientele before income tax authorities. The vast range of services offered by our firm covers the representation of clients up to ITAT level and appearance before the Settlement Commission.
- Consulting services: the extensive range of our consulting services include corporate restructuring, mergers and acquisitions, corporate valuations, SOX implementation, and financial performance evaluation.
Every section of the business community, both national and international is covered by our experienced experts. Finance and banking, insurance, energy, technology, manufacture and engineering, real estate and construction, shipping, media and hospitality are all areas of major business for which our partners and supporting staff have provided their individual attention and expertise. In delivering support and pragmatic solutions to their needs, we have become trusted advisors and built strong ties.
- Advising on the IPO process
- Business recovery and insolvency
- Business strategy
- Businesses regulated by law
- Buying and selling of businesses
- Capital taxes
- Company formation
- Corporate finance
- Corporate/business tax
- Due diligence
- Employee/employment tax
- Estate planning and trusts
- Financial services/banks
- Human resources/employee solutions
- Indirect tax
- Information technology
- Internal Audit
- International tax services
- Management accounts
- Management and organisation
- Management buy-outs/buy-ins
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Pension funds
- Personal tax
- Public sector
- Raising finance
- Reporting on accounting systems & internal controls
- Review of financial statements to meet regulations requirements
- Specialist audits
- Specialist services
- Tax investments
- Taxation returns
- Transfer pricing
- Valuing businesses