HBP was established in 2006 by Mr. Charalabos Billinis and Mrs. Vasiliki Paschalidou, two Certified Public Accountants, whose passion for quality and excellence is reflected in each and every assignment, irrespective of nature or scale. Within this period, HBP continues to uphold this standard by employing likeminded, talented people and continuously investing in their training in the fields of accounting, auditing, finance and taxation.
The company was established in accordance with the Presidential Decree 226/1992, with the purpose of providing high quality services in the Accounting and Auditing Profession.
Our staff consists of highly educated graduates, from universities both local and abroad, with specialized knowledge and relevant experience in the fields of Accounting, Auditing, Taxation, Economics and Finance. Our employees are members of S.O.E.L. (Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Greece), which is an active member of I.F.A.C. (International Federation of Accountants). Our qualified auditors are highly equipped to assist you by delivering services with integrity and professionalism, tailoring effectively to your individual needs.
Our company’s offices are located at 81 Ifigenias & Velikopoulou Street, N.Ionia near the interchange of the National Motorway with Attica Highway which leads to the Athens International Airport. The fact that HBP offices are in such an accessible location facilitates the frequent contact with clients and associates in person.
HBP from its establishment has experienced remarkable growth accredited to its professionalism and flexibility in an ever changing environment. The co-founders’ extensive experience in the field, compounded by the competent staff employed, has contributed to our ability to not only meet our clients’ needs but exceed their expectations. HBP is a trustworthy partner that you can rely on to work devotedly and competently with you and for you, assuring that all assignments are handled with the utmost care and responsibility.
- Business continuity
- Business recovery and insolvency
- Business strategy
- Businesses regulated by law
- Buying and selling of businesses
- Corporate finance
- Corporate/business tax
- Due diligence
- Estate planning and trusts
- Financial services/banks
- Internal Audit
- International accounting standards
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Private companies
- Public companies
- Public sector
- Specialist audits
- Specialist services
- Statutory audit
- Transfer pricing
- Valuing businesses
- A Agriculture, Forestry and Fishing
- C Manufacturing
- D Electricity, gas, steam and air conditioning supply
- F Construction
- G Wholesale and retail trade; repair of motor vehicles and motorcycles
- I Accommodation and food service activities
- J Information and communication
- K Financial and insurance activities
- L Real estate activities
- M Professional, scientific and technical activities
- N Administrative and support service activities
- O Public administration and defence; compulsory social security
- P Education
- S Other service activities