Singapore with a geographical area of 710.2 square kilometers and population of approximate 4.8 million has fast become one of the business and financial hub in Asia. As one of the four Asian Dragon economies, Singapore has achieved GDP growth of between 6-9.9% over the last 10 years. It's strong infrastructure facilities, telecommunication, transport facilities and political stability have made Singapore not only an attractive place to invest but also to do business with.
Our Singapore practice, Paul Wan & Co was set-up in 1986 to provide an extensive range of services including Audit, Taxation, Management and Business Consulting, Corporate Finance, Outsourcing and Human Resource Management.
Our clientele includes Public Listed Companies listed on the Singapore Stock Exchange and US Nasdaq, Singapore and Overseas Multinational Corporation(MNCs), and statutory boards.
We service clients with a broad spectrum of industries ranging from manufactory shipping, construction, retail, medical, healthcare products, real estate, cosmetics and perfume, information technology, media, and commodities.
- Businesses regulated by law
- Company formation
- Corporate/business tax
- Indirect tax
- Internal Audit
- International accounting standards
- Personal tax
- Private companies
- Public companies
- Review of financial statements to meet regulations requirements
- Specialist audits
- Statutory audit
- Taxation returns
- B Mining and quarrying
- C Manufacturing
- F Construction
- G Wholesale and retail trade; repair of motor vehicles and motorcycles
- H Transportation and storage
- I Accommodation and food service activities
- J Information and communication
- M Professional, scientific and technical activities
- N Administrative and support service activities
- P Education
- Q Human health and social work activities
- R Arts, entertainment and recreation
- S Other service activities