SizweNtsalubaGobodo is Southern Africa’s largest black accounting
firm. The firm has a staff complement of more than 900 and a
well-established national footprint in all nine provinces.
Through our firm’s membership of Morison International,
our footprint extends beyond the borders of Southern Africa but
is worldwide, giving access to international markets and skills. This
provides unlimited capacity to deliver quality services to our clients.
Our superior service philosophy and core values reflect passion and
commitment to the transformation of our country. Our client base
is varied including public and private sectors. As the benchmark for
integrity, equity and professionalism, SizweNtsalubaGobodo seeks
to inspire by setting new standards of excellence.
SizweNtsalubaGobodo is committed to training and development.
Our comprehensive training program keep our staff current on
industry emerging issues, regulations, techniques and solutions.
SizweNtsalubaGobodo’s heritage and success is rooted in the
inspiration, business and visionary leadership of its pioneering
We trace our roots to 1985 when SizweNtsaluba VSP was
established primarily as a business consultancy and advisory firm.
The audit services were subsequently added to the suite of services.
Our other roots and major branch of the family tree is Gobodo
Incorporated which was established in 1996 by a group of Black
chartered accountants, under the leadership of Nonkululeko
Gobodo, the first Black African female chartered accountant in
In 2011, SizweNtsaluba VSP and Gobodo Incorporated merged to
form the biggest black accounting firm in the country. The merged
entity effectively became the fifth largest accounting firm thus
redefining the landscape of the accounting sector.
- Businesses regulated by law
- Capital taxes
- Corporate finance
- Corporate/business tax
- Due diligence
- Employee/employment tax
- Financial services/banks
- Indirect tax
- Information technology
- Internal Audit
- International accounting standards
- Management accounts
- Management buy-outs/buy-ins
- Pension funds
- Personal tax
- Private companies
- Public companies
- Public sector
- Reporting on accounting systems & internal controls
- Specialist audits
- Specialist services
- Statutory audit
- Tax investments
- Transfer pricing
- A Agriculture, Forestry and Fishing
- B Mining and quarrying
- C Manufacturing
- D Electricity, gas, steam and air conditioning supply
- F Construction
- G Wholesale and retail trade; repair of motor vehicles and motorcycles
- H Transportation and storage
- J Information and communication
- K Financial and insurance activities
- M Professional, scientific and technical activities
- O Public administration and defence; compulsory social security
- P Education
- Q Human health and social work activities
- U Activities of extraterritorial organizations and bodies