Founded in 1970 by three chartered accountants, Aplitec has expanded through a combination of organic and external growth, pursuing growth not as an end in itself but as a means of attaining sufficient size to offer its clients and employees a range of services and specialities broad enough to form the basis for partnerships that will endure over time.
Our clients, in whom we take great pride, are drawn mainly from the middle market segment plus a number of listed companies and privately owned international groups.
Our philosophy, dating from the founding of Aplitec, is that of building a privileged and sustainable relationship founded on a culture of service expressed in the pursuit of excellence, responsiveness, low staff turnover and partners whose strong personal commitment ensures that they are readily available to their clients.
These are the qualities that mark us out from our major global competitors.
Over the course of our history, we have maintained a constant policy of appointing partners from among the employees who share our values, and these now make up Aplitec Group.
In 1990, in order to accompany our clients on the international front and open up to a market that has increasingly become more European and global, we joined forces with three other European firms to create Morison International, a global association of independent accountants, auditors, tax advisers, business consultants and lawyers.
To make our offering still more comprehensive, we have obtained PCAOB certification to audit the French subsidiaries of US listed groups, a seal of approval on our implementation of the highest auditing standards.
- Business continuity
- Businesses regulated by law
- Capital taxes
- Company formation
- Company secretarial
- Corporate finance
- Corporate/business tax
- Corporate/company law
- Due diligence
- Employee/employment tax
- Employment/labour law
- Financial services/banks
- Human resources/employee solutions
- Indirect tax
- Information technology
- Internal Audit
- International accounting standards
- Management accounts
- Management buy-outs/buy-ins
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Personal tax
- Preparations of periodic statutory accounts
- Private companies
- Public companies
- Public sector
- Reporting on accounting systems & internal controls
- Review of financial statements to meet regulations requirements
- Specialist audits
- Specialist services
- Stamp duty
- Statutory audit
- Tax investments
- Taxation returns
- Transfer pricing
- Valuing businesses
- E Water supply, sewerage, waste management and remediation activities
- G Wholesale and retail trade; repair of motor vehicles and motorcycles
- H Transportation and storage
- J Information and communication
- K Financial and insurance activities
- M Professional, scientific and technical activities
- N Administrative and support service activities
- R Arts, entertainment and recreation